Stay tuned for the next scheduled Breakfast Challenge!
Do you wonder whether you can find a way of eating that gives you more energy and keeps you feeling your best? Are you concerned that you don’t always make the healthiest food choices? Perhaps you’ve considered trying to eat differently to improve your health but aren’t sure where to begin.
The Breakfast Challenge is a great place to start!
What do you get with the Breakfast Challenge?
- Two 1-hour sessions: (1-hour kickoff at 4:00 p.m.) and (1-hour wind-down at 4:00 p.m.)
- 2 brief Zoom check-in sessions in between - along with daily logs to see how you’re feeling, because How You Feel is Data®
- 10 days of personalized emails with useful information on Eating For Your Health
- Easy and delicious recipes that are simple to make with a detailed shopping list
- Tips and techniques to keep you motivated including access to how-to videos/cooking demonstrations
- Ability to share your experience with others
The cost is $45. The Breakfast Challenge gives you the opportunity to explore a variety of healthful food choices for your first meal of the day and decide which is the most delicious and works best for you. Throughout the challenge, we’ll be asking you to notice how you like the different foods and observe how your body responds to them.
You’ll have the opportunity to connect with the group and share your insights and experiences in a non-judgmental environment.
At the end of the Breakfast Challenge, you’ll have a clearer picture of the type of morning meals that leave you satisfied and feeling your best.
Read Tim's Story about how the Breakfast Challenge changed the way he thought about food.